Yesterday, Apple’s iPhone went on sale in the US and of course the technology blogs and newssites are packed with iPhone-related news. An overview…
- BBC News describes the atmosphere of the launch as ‘It was like the arrival of a rock star’
- Even Apple’s co-founder, Steve Wozniak, stood in line, as SFGate.com reports.
- No, the supply didn’t sell in one day, News.com says.
- Some say it was worth the wait
- And some say it feels like a version 1.0 product
- Of course there are the first reviews, also in video
- And, finally, there are people that want to know all about it, including what’s inside (literally)…
More on the launch of the iPhone? Visit any technology blog or news site or explore Google News: tens of thousands of news items and reviews await you…