This statement covers the site www.about-electronics.eu (“About Electronics”) and any associated content including email and rss. Please read this statement carefully before using proceeding to access “About Electronics”. Your use of “About Electronics” indicates your agreement to abide by the Terms in effect.
External Link Disclaimer
“About Electronics” contains links to external, third party web sites along with relevant commentary to provide our visitors with an up to date digest of current news stories. By providing links to other sites, ” About Electronics” does not guarantee, approve or endorse the information or products available at these sites, nor does a link indicate any association with or endorsement by the linked site to ” About Electronics”. “About Electronics” does not operate or control and has no responsibility for the information, products and/or services found on any external sites. Nor do we represent or endorse the accuracy or reliability of any information, products and/or services provided on or through any external sites, including, without limitation, warranties of any kind, either express or implied, warranties of title or non-infringement or implied warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Visitors to “About Electronics” assume complete responsibility and risk in your use of any external sites. Visitors should direct any concerns regarding any external link to its site administrator or webmaster.
In order to make our Comments interesting and informative for our users, the following guidelines must be adhered to by all users posting and/or viewing comments:
- If a comment is made using your identity it will be deemed to have been posted by you.
- Do not post abusive, obscene, threatening, harassing, defamatory, libelous, offensive or sexually explicit material.
- Do not intentionally make, false or misleading statements.
- Do not offer to sell or buy any product or service.
- Do not post material that infringes copyright.
- Do not post information that you know to be confidential or sensitive or otherwise in breach of the law.
- Keep all comments relevant and ‘on topic’ to the particular “About Electronics” posting open for comments.
- “About Electronics” will not accept responsibility for information posted in the Comments. If “About Electronics” receives notice that any posting is not in keeping with these terms and conditions or the intended use of the Comments, “About Electronics” may remove that posting and/or any other related postings. Please note that unless “About Electronics” is notified of a posting that is not in keeping with these terms and conditions then we will not remove it, furthermore we do not exercise any form of editorial control or censorship of Comments other than the above stated procedure.
Notification of Changes
About-electronics.eu (“About Electronics”) is a web magazine with coverage of consumer electronics. About Electronics is owned by Edge.be.
Edge.be makes no warranties or representations of any kind concerning the accuracy or suitability of the information contained on this web site for any purpose. Al such information is provided “as is” and with specific disclaimer of any warranties of merchantability, fitness for purpose, title and/or non-infringement. Nothing contained in the website is intended to constitute professional advice.
Edge.be makes no warranties or representations of any kind that the website will be uninterrupted, error-free or that the web site or the server that hosts the website are free from services or other forms of harmful computer code.
In no event shall Edge.be or its employees be liable for any direct, indirect or consequential damages resulting from the use of this web site. This exclusion and limitation only applies to the extend permitted by law.
All materials published on the web site (including, but not limited to articles, photographs, images, illustrations, audio clips and video clips, also known as the “Content”) are protected by copyright, and owned or controlled by Edge.be or the party credited as the provider of the Content. You shall abide by all additional copyright notices, information, or restrictions contained in any Content accessed through the website. The website and its Contents are protected by copyright pursuant to Belgian and international copyright laws. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Content (including software) in whole or in part. You may download or copy the Content and other downloadable items displayed on the web site for personal use only, provided that you maintain all copyright and other notices contained therein. Copying or storing of any Content for other than personal use is expressly prohibited without prior written permission from Edge.be, or the copyright holder identified in the copyright notice contained in the Content.
By leaving comments following rules have to be followed:
- Personal attacks are not tolerated. Be courteous, use respectful language, don’t attack, don’t use language that abuses or discriminates on the basis of race, religion, nationality, gender, etc.;
- No transmission, direct or indirect, of any unsolicited bulk e-mail or unsolicited commercial SPAM will be allowed;
- The website shall only be used in a non-commercial manner, no solicitation of funds, advertising or solicitation of goods or services;
- No unlawful or harmful use of the website is permitted, no linking to illegal music, sites with questionable content and infringements on copyright;
- Edge.be does not and cannot review any message posted and is not responsible for the content of these messages;
- No infringements will be made on copyrights, patents, trade secrets or other property rights, publications or privacy rights of third parties;
- Any submission made may be edited, removed, modified, published, transmitted, and displayed. The author waives any rights he may have in having the material altered or changed in a manner not agreeable to the author;
Links to other web sites are provided in good faith and for information only. Edge.be disclaims any responsibility for the materials contained in any web site linked to this site.
Changes may be made to this disclaimer. These changes will be incorporated in new editions of this disclaimer.
In case of any disputes, only Belgian law will be applicable and only Belgian courts will be authorized.
Graaf van Egmontstraat 35
Phone: +32 (0)3 260 90 60